Are you looking to join a passionate, hardworking team in a technology rich organisation?
Owned by its members, Holstein UK is a progressive and dynamic company with family values at its core and a drive for personal development, as well as team spirit. At the heart of the UK dairy industry, the Holstein UK Group provides a wide array of services to assist members in breeding profitable, robust, and productive dairy cattle.
We are seeking a Customer Services Adviser who is driven to deliver high quality Customer Service, ideally you will have experience of the agricultural industry, but we will also consider candidates from other working backgrounds.
If you are an efficient and proactive individual who can fit into the demands of a busy and dynamic department, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a team player with a keen eye-for-detail to join us.
In return, we offer a great working environment from our contemporary Head Office with a competitive salary, company pension, generous holiday allowance and a range of other benefits.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurately record data onto our inhouse systems, with information taken on telephone calls
- Receive applications via various methods for BCMS passport applications/rejections and process accordingly within prescribed deadlines
- Advise members and process orders relating to Company services and products including ear tags, DNA test, and Genomic tests
- Support other breed societies as required with registration and associated tasks.
- Update and maintain in house systems, administering data changes accurately and in accordance with regulated bodies and Herd Book rules.
Essential Skills & Experience
- A natural ability to listen, interact and communicate with customers
- Able to effectively prioritise and manage own work time
- A committed and diligent working style
- Good team worker
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a calm and professional manner pressure
- Polite and helpful telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing demands
- GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Previous experience as a telephone operator in a Customer Services role
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of MS Office
- To have a working knowledge of the dairy industry
- To have a working knowledge of all breeds
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Customer Service
Location: Hortonwood 33, Telford TF1 7EX
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com by the 17th July 2022.